Our goal at LCHS is to help each student, as an image-bearer of God, to discover and develop his or her individual worth, talents, gifts and responsibilities. The training of our students incorporates every aspect of learning – the intellectual, the decisional and the creative areas.
Lynden Christian High is a comprehensive high school, offering a full selection of courses from study skills to Advanced Placement in English and Math. It is important for each student to have a personalized education plan as well as reliable assessment of their progress.
Over one-third of the teaching faculty have their masters degree in their area of study. LCHS is proud of its committed Christian teachers.
- Meet the High School Co-Principals: Dr. Clay Libolt and Mrs. Becky Midboe
- Meet the High School Assistant Principal: Mr. Chris Rast
- Meet the Activities Director: Miss Brenda Terpstra
- Meet the Assistant Activities Director: Mrs. Kim Grycel
- Meet the High School Office Staff: