Welcome to Lynden Christian High School!
We help each student, as an image-bearer of God, discover and develop his or her individual worth, talents, gifts, and responsibilities. The training of our students incorporates every aspect of learning: sharpening the mind and learning to think critically (HEAD); nurturing an authentic faith and life of compassion (HEART); and putting God-given gifts to work in the world in service (HANDS).
We are proud of our committed Christian teaching faculty, over one-third of whom have their masters degree in their area of study. We have a comprehensive high school, offering a full selection of courses from study skills to Advanced Placement in English, Math, and Art. Each student has a personalized education plan, as well as a reliable assessment of their progress so that ultimately he or she is ready to go out into the world, prepared for whatever God has in store.
- Principal: Mr. Craig Johnson
- Assistant Principal: Mrs. Renae Sloan
- Activities Director: Ms. Brenda Terpstra
- Career and Academic Counselor: Mrs. Karen Houseman
- Office Staff:
- Attendance: Mrs. Karin Simpson
- Registrar: Mrs. Richelle Urie
- In case of an absence please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities: Athletics and Musical tickets
- High School Athletics and Activities
- 2022-23 LCHS Student Handbook
- 2023-2024 Course Catalog