|Tuesday, January 12||Begins||Ends|
|1st Period||8:45 am||10:15 pm|
|2nd Period||10:30 am||12:00 pm|
|Wednesday, January 13|
|3rd Period||8:45 am||10:15 am|
|4th Period||10:30 am||12:00 pm|
|5th Period||12:30 pm||2:00 pm|
|Thursday, January 14|
|6th Period||8:45 am||10:15 am|
|7th Period||10:30 am||12:00 pm|
Students and parents should work out their arrangements for transportation when exams are completed, there is no bus transportation on short school days.
The following guidelines are established for our Exam Week:
- All exams/classes will have a minimum length of 1 hour with a possible length of 1 ½ hours.
- Students must be in compliance with the dress code or they may be asked to change and will lose that time to take their exam.
- Please remember that exam grades count for 15-25% of the final grade as determined by the instructor.
- If students do not have an exam or an obligation to their instructor for a given period, they are to be in a study hall or off campus. When a student has finished their exam, they must promptly complete whatever they must do at their lockers and then proceed to the lounge, off campus or study hall.
- We will schedule two study halls each hour, i.e. a quiet individual study and a group study both located in the library. If students opt for the study hall, they must report to the library at the beginning of the exam period and stay in study hall for the full hour; though they may choose to stay for the full 1 1/2 hours.
- Students must meet all curricular and extra‑curricular obligations and pay all fees before exams are taken.