Lynden Christian High School
Friday June 2, 2017
***HALL DUTY: Mrs. Price/Mr. Van Hulzen
***This week’s daily schedules***
Today: 3rd 10:56-11:38
***Monday’s Schedule-Locker Clean Out/BBQ/Yearbook Signing
Locker Clean 9:05-9:16
***Please, now is the time to start turning in your books. Please turn in any books you will not need for exams. Tables are set up in the student lounge. PLEASE make sure you turn in ALL your books during exam week. You will be charged for missing books and fined for damaged books. Diplomas/Transcripts/Report Cards/Records will not be released until all obligations, including bookstore are taken care of.
***LCHS Library books/DVDs are due today. All items must be returned and fines paid in order for you to be cleared to take exams. The only exception is if you have made prior arrangements to use a book/calculator during Exam week. Fines double during exam days. Minimum fine amount is $1.00 on exam days.
***Half price day today at the library.
The exam schedule is listed below. A reminder that all fees/obligations must be paid/taken care of before you will be allowed to take exams. Fines/fees DOUBLE if you wait until exam week to pay them. Take care of it now!
Exam Schedule and Guidelines – June 2017
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
7th period ‑ 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
6th period ‑ 10:15 - 11:45 a.m.
(30 minute lunch Break)
5th period – 12:15 - 1:45 p.m.
Wednesday, June 7, 2017
4th period ‑ 8:45 - 10:15 a.m.
3rd period - 10:30 - 12:00p.m.
Thursday, June 8, 2017
2nd period ‑ 8:45 - 10:15 a.m.
1st period ‑ 10:30 - 12:00 p.m.
Students and parents should work out their arrangements for transportation when exams are completed, there is no bus transportation on short school days, except for Thursday June 8 when K-12 is dismissed at noon, there will be bus service available that day.
The following guidelines are established for our Exam Week:
- All exams/classes will have a minimum length of 1 hour with a possible length of 1 ½ hours.
- Students must be in compliance with the dress code or they may be asked to change and will lose that time to take their exam.
- Please remember that exam grades count for 15-25% of the final grade as determined by the instructor.
- If students do not have an exam or an obligation to their instructor for a given period, they are to be in a study hall or off campus. When a student has finished their exam, they must promptly complete whatever they must do at their lockers and then proceed to the lounge, off campus or study hall.
- We will schedule two study halls each hour, i.e. a quiet individual study and a group study both located in the library. If students opt for the study hall, they must report to the library at the beginning of the exam period and stay in study hall for the full hour; though they may choose to stay for the full 1 1/2 hours.
- Students must meet all curricular and extra‑curricular obligations and pay all fees before exams are taken.