There are many ways to be involved in the daily life of Evergreen Christian School. Each week a newsletter is emailed to families, look there for current needs. We are stronger together and require parent help to sustain our everyday operations. Please know that we rely on your help to make ECS what it is. You are an important part of our community!
Ongoing ways to get involved:
- Volunteer in the Library on Fridays. Contact Wendy Blok, Librarian, to coordinate.
- Assist students in Math or Reading. Contact your child's teacher to coordinate.
- Volunteer to serve pizza on Pizza Thursdays!
- Volunteer to help during lunch recess. Having extra adults on recess duty will help us keep students safest.
- Assist in planning events such as Pastors Day, Moms Coffee Social, Love of Liturature Week, March Madness, Creative Arts Week, Teacher Appreciation Week...
- Offer your gifts and talents to enhance our school!
- Donate to the recycle programs as well as the Second Chance Thrift store. Evergreen has a collection shed on site for all of these things. What a great way to support our school with your unwanted items!
- Attend chapel! A great way to be enfolded into our school community!
- Volunteer in your child's classroom. Contact your child's teacher to coordinate.