We recycle cardboard, aluminum and newsprint!
Recycle Center is open from 7 am to 7 pm, Monday through Saturday.
Manager: Mrs. Carrie Visser (360) 354-3973
Cardboard: Please break down your corrugated boxes and place inside the Recycle Center warehouse.
Mixed Paper: Please place mixed paper recyclables in the designated blue bin and not in the carboard drop off. Mixed paper includes the following:
- food/cereal type box's
- hard and soft cover books
- junk mail
Tin Cans: Please empty all contents from the tin cans prior to placing in the recycling container.
TerraCycle Program: This program takes used bags, wrappers, containers, etc. and "upcycles" them into new eco-friendly products. Please separate and place your recyclables in the appropriate collection bin.
- Granola/energey bar wrappers
- Chip bags - any size
- Cereal wax bags - also Malt-O-Meal cereal bags
- Plastic dairy tubs - clean, any brand, lids, too. Yogurt, sour cream, cottage cheese, cream cheese, cool whip, butter/spreads.
- Cheese wrappers - any brand packaging
- Capri Sun - juice pounches only, no straws. Empty please.
- Old pens and markers, empty glue sticks/bottles/ tape dispensers
- Ink Cartridges and cell phones - no toners please
- Mission tortilla bags
- Ziploc bags - any brand, all sizes, clean
- Plastic Wrappers - paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, paper products
- Toothpaste tube and brushes - empty tubes and old brushes
- Diaper plastic packaging and wipes packaging
- MyCoke Rewards - for details on donating points visit mycokerewards.com/schools
- Box Tops for Education - complete list of items included visit boxtops4education.com
- Labels for Education/Campbells labels - for complete list of items included visit labelsforeducation.com
We appreciate your recycling efforts!
If you have any questions about our recycling program, please contact our Recycle Center Manager, Mrs. Carrie Visser at (360) 354-3973.
For your safety our cameras are on 24/7.