We recycle cardboard, aluminum and newsprint!
Recycle Center is open from 7 am to 7 pm
Manager: Mrs. Carrie Visser (360) 354-3973
Cardboard: Please break down your corrugated boxes and place inside the Recycle Center warehouse.
Mixed Paper: Please place mixed paper recyclables in the designated container serviced by NW Recycling:
- Telephone books
- Junk mail (For your own security, please do NOT discard documents containing your name, address, social security number or other sensitive information)
- Hardcover books
- Softcover books
- Computer paper
- Colored paper
Aluminum: Please empty all liquid from the aluminum cans prior to placing in recycling container.
Tin Cans: Please empty all contents from the tin cans prior to placing in the recycling container.
TerraCycle Program: This program takes used bags, wrappers, containers, etc. and "upcycles" them into new eco-friendly products. Please separate and place your recyclables in the appropriate collection bin.
- Any and ALL candy wrappers and bags
- Any and ALL chip bags ? any size or brand
- All cookie wrappers, including granola bars and energy bars
- Malt-O-Meal cereal bags
- All waxed cereal bags
- Plastic wrappers from paper towels, toilet paper & napkin products
- Scotch Tape packaging
- Oleo margarine spread tubs or lids
- Old cell phones and ink cartridges
- All ball point pens and markers
- Capri Sun juice pouches, flattened and without straws
- Cheese wrappers (string cheese, cottage cheese & cream cheese tubs)
- Tortilla shell bags
- Empty toothpaste tubes and old toothbrushes
- Empty glue bottles and glue sticks
- Stackable yogurt containers (excludes Yoplait)
We appreciate your recycling efforts!
If you have any questions about our recycling program, please contact our Recycle Center Manager, Mrs. Carrie Visser at (360) 354-3973.